Momma loves me some Catalyst
I have been asked a few times what my favorite AdvoCare product is, and I think most people assume I am going to say Spark. (Spark = Happy Mommy Juice.)
But I am not. I am going to say Catalyst.
I have something to flex! And that, my friends, is the result of Catalyst!
What is Catalyst?
The AdvoCare website tells you that Catalyst:
- Helps maintain muscle mass during exercise and weight management*
- Helps support post-exercise muscle repair and recovery*
- Aids in preserving muscle and energy levels during times of calorie restriction*
- Supports mental energy and focus*
- Contains branched-chain amino acids and L-glutamine, L-arginine, betaine, and taurine
For us laymen, what is important is that Catalyst is non-caloric protein, and you do not lose key lean muscle tissue when you cleanse and/or reduce your calories when you take it. You know how you always hear “Oh, you lost weight? You probably lost muscle, not fat.” Uh uh. Not if you’re taking Catalyst. You’re losing fat. You’re changing body composition. That picture is proof for me.
How do I know that Catalyst is responsible for stronger arms and abs?
- My eating is essentially the same as it was last year. In fact, it is a little more lenient than this time last year. I was so focused on detoxing last year that I did not stray from perfect eating once in three months. I follow an 80/20 clean eating plan now.
- Last Spring, I worked out three times a week, every single week. I lost weight, but I still couldn’t do a single push up; and I was hanging out with the muscle heads in the free weights room! This Spring, however, I would say that I work out less, but by taking my Catalyst everyday, I get more out of my workouts. More effective workouts? Yes, thank you!
- Last Spring, I did take health supplements – multi-vitamin, fish oil, probiotic, digestive enzymes. I take those things now, only I am using the AdvoCare versions. However, I am not taking the Performance Elite products that the pros use. I do not take any protein powder, Muscle Gain or Pro20 or Nighttime Recovery. I could be. Holy schmoly, what would those arms look like then?
- My husband swears by it, too. He is significantly more cut in his abs than he has ever been before. And I cannot get that man to workout to save my life. His diet has changed some since last year, but given my results, he and I both attribute his amazing obliques to Catalyst. We have fun posing in the bathroom mirror together. Catalyst: Making Marriages & Muscles Stronger 😉
This is not laboratory testing, and I am not publishing this in a medical journal. I can only say that all things being as equal as they can be, Catalyst is the variable. I love it.
If you want to find out if Catalyst is for right you, send me a message, and we will set up a time to discuss!
Never hesitate to send me any questions. I rarely have all the answers, but learning is all part of the process!
I need a new fitness goal to work towards. Any ideas? I have never been able to do a handstand before…