24 Day Challenge
If you know you want to improve your health and fitness levels and are not sure where to start, then let me introduce you to AdvoCare. Check out this post on my introduction to AdvoCare, and the results of my first 24 Day Challenge. Suffice it to say, even with a solid AdvoCare Fail, I still lost five pounds, gained some ab and arm muscle, and dropped a pant size.
Are you ready to kick start your health with a 24 Day Challenge?
I have a plan for getting fit and healthy, and will be there right beside you! Whether your goal is to lose weight or build muscle, you will experience fantastic, healthy energy and sleep better as well.
What exactly can you expect on the 24 Day Challenge?
A 10 Day Herbal Cleanse and a 14 Day Metabolic Nutrition System Phase.
Note: Do not let the word “Cleanse” freak out you! You will eat normal food, and you will be able to function as normal. You can exercise and you won’t need to sit by a toilet all day!
So what do you need to buy? We will develop a plan to meet your individual needs, but here is a quick primer:
1. 24-Day Challenge Bundle: At $190.25 retail, it includes: one box of Herbal Cleanse – Citrus; one bottle of OmegaPlex®; one box of AdvoCare Spark – Mandarin Orange; one box of AdvoCare Spark – Fruit Punch; your choice of one box of Meal Replacement Shakes – Chocolate Mocha, Chocolate, Vanilla or Berry; your choice of one box of MNS Max 3, C or E.
2. If you are in need of a workout plan, add the new Can You 24? Workout DVD, which comes with a 72-day workout plan, for only $29.99. Inexpensive and Effective! I love this DVD. It’s fun and fit easily into your day!
3. I also recommend Catalyst, a branch chain amino acid that supports muscle tone and muscle strength while you cleanse and lose weight. I had amazing results in muscle tone with this product. One bottle provides 30 servings for $31.50. You need two bottles for the 24 days, as it is recommended you take two servings per day.
4. You may wish to purchase additional Spark, as the bundle provides one serving a day. My husband takes one serving per day. However, I use one to two-and-a-half servings, depending on what Life throws at me on any given day! I did not order the bundle, and instead of two boxes of pouches, I bought one canister. A canister offers 42 servings for $51.95. A box offers 14 pouches (servings) for $22.95.
5. You can also add ThermoPlus, an additional weight loss supplement. This product works fantastic – revs your metabolism and stimulates energy. It is not recommended for those under the age of 18. $31.50 for 90 capsules.
You do not have to become a member to purchase AdvoCare products at retail. However, for only $79, you can become a Wholesale Member of AdvoCare. You receive $50 worth of Spark and Slam, your own website, and you can purchase anything you want at a 20% discount. You also have the opportunity to increase your discount to 25%, 30% or 40%!
There is a $50 per year renewal fee – like a Costco membership for health and fitness products. And all unopened products have a full-money 365 day return policy.
Message me now to get started. We will set up a time to talk on the phone so we can determine where you are and where you want to go. Since I am still relatively new and have so much to learn myself about coaching, my mentor Leah is also available to talk with us both to make sure we have put the right plan together before you put in that first order.
Whatever you need to feel confident about making this leap! I am going to do this with you and cannot wait to help you map out and reach your goals this year!